H.H. Poole Middle School promotes the active partnership among students, staff, parents, and community members, encouraging diverse learning experiences, mutual respect for others, and personal responsibility in the school environment.
H.H. Poole Middle School provides an academic environment that helps every student achieve academic success while practicing appropriate social behavior, establishing positive relationships with peers and adults, and growing into a contributing member of a global society.
Our Core Values
We believe students have the opportunity to:
- Explore their individual interests and abilities through academics, fine arts, career and technology education, health and physical education, and extracurricular activities.
- Experience a successful transition from elementary to high school, learning personal responsibility while having their unique needs met.
- Excel academically, meeting high expectations through differentiated instruction.
We believe staff members have the opportunity to:
- Explore new trends in education, instruction, and technology.
- Experience ongoing professional development and personal growth.
- Excel by meeting the needs of our students and community.
We believe parents and community members have the opportunity to:
- Explore our middle school environment through volunteering, observing, supporting, and participating in school activities.
- Experience the challenges and rewards associated with the middle school student.
- Excel by promoting academic achievement and personal responsibility.
Meet the PTO Board
Keep an eye out for these wonderful ladies during and after school hours. They work tirelessly to make sure our students have the best Middle School Experience possible.